Please indicate to which class of Qualified Investors (as specified above in the disclaimer) you belong:
- By accessing this website you hereby declare that you have understood and accept the following conditions. If you are not in agreement with the conditions of use and the legal information, please refrain from accessing this website.
- The information on investment undertakings contained on this website is intended not for specific persons but generally for readers interested in the fund products and services provided by Your Wealth AG who are resident in a country in which the investment undertakings are licensed. The investment undertakings advised by Your Wealth AG are authorized for public sale only in Liechtenstein. By contrast, outside Liechtenstein they are not authorized or only partly authorized for public sale and therefore they must not be offered for public purchase or promoted in any other fashion outside Liechtenstein. The legal provisions of the country concerned shall be applicable.
- The information on this website is not intended for persons or legal entities from countries in which the act of accessing this information would give rise to a duty of registration or for persons or legal entities subject to a jurisdiction that prohibits access to or the display or dissemination of this website on any grounds whatsoever.
- The information on investment undertakings contained on this website does not constitute an offer, an invitation to make an offer or a recommendation of any kind in a country in which it is illegal to make such an offer, invitation to make an offer or recommendation or in which a person or entity making an offer, an invitation to make an offer or a recommendation lacks the requisite authorizations. Nor is said information intended for those persons to whom by law such an offer, invitation to make an offer or recommendation cannot be made.
- The information provided on this website does not constitute financial, legal, tax or other advice or material for use in making related decisions. Potential investors are strongly urged to consider making investments in units of investment undertakings only after thoroughly examining the current product-specific documentation and seeking advice from a suitably qualified consultant. All documents relating to the investment undertakings in question, most notably the current version of the full prospectus and the most recent annual reports, can be obtained free of charge from Valartis Fund Management (Liechtenstein) AG, FL-9487 Gamprin-Bendern, Schaaner Strasse 27, Liechtenstein. Up-to-date information is available at all times on their website www.valartisfunds.li.
- The investment undertakings mentioned on this are not authorized in the USA under the Securities Act of 1933 or under the Investment Company Act of 1940. The investment undertakings must not be sold, offered or transferred to persons domiciled in the USA or persons of US nationality. The products and services described on this website are not available to US persons.
- Regulated financial intermediaries such as banks, securities dealers and fund management companies;
- Regulated insurance institutions;
- Public entities and retirement benefits institutions with professional treasury operations;
- Companies with professional treasury operations;
- High-net-worth individuals, whereas a high net worth individual in this context is a private person who can confirm in writing to possess directly or indirectly net financial assets of at least two million Swiss francs. Financial assets are bank assets, fiduciary assets, securities, derivatives, precious metals as well as life insurances with a repurchase value. Direct investments in real estate and claims from social insurers (including claims from the 2nd and 3rd pillar) are not considered financial assets in this context;
- Investors who have concluded a written discretionary management agreement with a financial intermediary as defined under A as far as the asset managers as financial intermediary are subject to the Money Laundering Act (MLA) of October 10, 1997 (Art. 2 para. 3 letter e MLA) and as far as the asset manager is subject to a professional code of conduct which is recognized as a minimum standard by the supervisory authority and the asset manager contract contains recognized guidelines of a professional organization;
The Federal Council may deem other categories of investors to be qualified. Therefore, access to the Site is not permitted and is not intended for CH Investors other than those persons specified above. By clicking the confirmation at the bottom of these terms, you are confirming that you are a person to whom the Site is directed.
Furthermore, you confirm that you access the Site at your own initiative and not in response to any prior solicitation of any kind on the part of Your Wealth AG or its affiliates.
You will only be eligible to access the Site if you can confirm that the statement set out below is true and accurate